Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Poem for Mama


In memory of the late

Febe E. Fegarido

(February 8, 1968-April 24,2009)




You are the best
You are the greatest
Nine months you carried me in your womb
Though having me will lead you to your tomb

You've done your best in giving me everything
But what i do is to leave you crying
You only want the best for me
But, "strict supervision" that's what i only see

Many tears have fallen in your eyes 'coz of me
I know i'm the worst example, on how a child should be
Thank you so much for untiring love and understanding
Although i've been causing your deep pain and suffering

I'm sorry mama for all the bad things that i've done
I'm sorry i've never shown you how much i love you before you were gone
Mama i'm missin' you so much
I will always remember you and your loving touch

I know wherever you ar, you're happy there
Happy together with our father dear
I know you're resting happily there
Rest in peace my mama, the best mom ever


BY:
PHILIP NIXON E. FEGARIDO


miss you so much ma.. I ♥ you..

1 comment: