Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE AUTHOR: introductory post


Before, I planned to start blogging as soon as I have my own laptop. Well, now that I own a laptop, I decided to live up my passion, EXPRESSING MYSELF (through my works e.g. poems,stories etc.). Now, I can show the world how I feel and what am I thinking.




As a head start, I would like to tell you something about myself. Well, I'm Philip Nixon Enrique-Fegarido, 18 years of age and currently a college freshman from Notre Dame of Tacurong College (not quite a known school in Sultan Kudarat, Mindanao), and I'm taking up BS Accountancy. You might be asking why an eighteen year old like still is a freshman, well, here's why, I was a shifter, I' came from University of Southern Mindanao and there I took up BS Biology, pre-MED. Unfortunately, I failed to meet the requirement of the school, so In was forced to transfer to my current school. Maybe I am really not for my first course. I was destined to have a suffix of ",CPA" not ",MD".

For my loves:

  • I to write. (I love to write everything, my feelings, my memories, everything except, lecture notes.)
  • I to have fun. (Who wouldn't want to have fun?)
  • I cracking jokes and make someone laugh. (Laughter is music in my ears.)
  • I being with my friends. (I treat all my friends as my very own family)
  • Finally, I love bringing joy in others' lives. (That's because my life is full of drama. I don't want to add more sadness in it.)
For my hates:
  • I hate fakers. (I'm a genuine person, so fakes? total no no.)
  • I hate promise-breakers. (If you promise, do it. PROMISES are NOT known to be broken)
  • I hate false-hope givers. (Don't let someone hope for something impossible to happen)
  • I hate two-timers. (Don't be like my father, our lives became miserable because of what he has done.)
  • Finally, I hate superficial persons. (I believe real beauty is skin deep.)
I guess I've shared enough.

LOVE ME OR HATE ME, I DON'T CARE!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to read about you here Nix! Just continue being your self. This world needs you just the way you are. I am one of those who believed that being being able to express oneself is an opportunity not everyone can have. Carry on, enjoy expressing yourself and be an inspiration... :-)

    -sham^^,) 16February2011

    ReplyDelete